Risk oversight for not-for-profits
Risk oversight is one of the most important duties of directors, but something that can pose significant challenges. This webinar will demystify risk oversight and provide participants with a clear understanding of the role of the board and focused lines of inquiry to contribute effectively in this area and to meet their responsibilities as directors.
The webinar will consider:
- The board’s role in relation to risk in the not-for-profit environment.
- The difference between risk oversight and risk management.
- When to use committees and how to structure them.
- What the board should reasonably know.
- Tools and lines of inquiry to get “beyond the fog” and know that risk is being managed in your organisation.
Register for three or more webinars of your choice in one transaction, and you can take advantage of our bundle and save promotion. Receive 10% discount for three webinars or register for five or more and receive a 15% discount.
DPD Units = 5
Founder, Todd Davies and Associates