What is the relevance of the board in asset management?
|Price (incl GST)|
|Members Single price||$89.00|
|Non-Members Single price||$130.00|
- Expiry Date: 15 July 2018
- Duration: 60 minutes
Delivering value from the company’s assets is one of the key roles of the board. Board directors are asset managers.
This webinar will give you an understanding of asset management principles and how they relate to the governance role of the board. As a director you will learn how international asset management standards apply to your organisation and how to use an asset management approach to reduce risk and to ensure your company achieves its strategic objectives.
You will learn:
- Why asset management is important for boards.
- How asset management contributes to value creation.
- The benefits of asset management for reducing risk.
- The relevance of international standards for asset management.
- How to align board objectives with asset management practice.
A book companion to this webinar “Asset Management for Directors” click here to purchase the book and receive complimentary access to the webinar.
DPD Units = 5
Dr Monique Beedles FAICD
Principal Strategy Advisor
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.