Digital Disruption Series (10% series discount applied)
|Price (incl GST)|
|Members Single price||$160.20|
|Non-Members Single price||$234.00|
Part 1 – Embracing challenges and opportunities
Will examine characteristics of both successful and unsuccessful organisations and their boards to see how they made the cultural and strategic decisions or shift necessary to create or be aware of new innovations, and in a position to take advantage of the opportunities presented by disruption.
You will learn to:
- Recognise structures and processes that place your organisation at risk of disruption.
- Identify the key questions directors should be asking to recognise and take advantage of disruptive technologies.
- Appreciate the value of disruption and the opportunities it presents for your organisation.
- Understand key cultural and strategic characteristics of innovative boards and organisations.
Part 2 – Board Practice
Will look at board skills and composition, and how these may affect the efficacy of such questions and thus the organisation’s ability to make or take advantage of opportunities presented by digital disruption.
You will learn to:
- Identify which key digital innovation and disruption questions are appropriate in what context
- Recognise the challenges in understanding the ramifications of answers and the connection to strategy
- Understand how risks manifest themselves when potential disruption is not recognised or is ignored
- Appreciate the connection between board skills and composition, and the organisation’s ability to innovate
To assist you to gain the most from this series, which suggest you complete the pre-work based on discussions during Part 1.
DPD Units = 5 per webinar -10 for the series
*Register for the Series and receive a 10% discount (this is already applied to Series pricing). Series registrations are exempt from bundle and save promotion.
Michael Lifson GAICD