The Role of the Board in Innovation
Whilst the board may not be actively involved in an organisation’s innovation processes, they are crucial to supporting their survival and ensuring they add value to the organisation.
This webinar will discuss research conducted with CEOs and senior leaders from across both the public and private sectors, drawing together the two GLC research papers by Dr Robert Kay and Dr Chris Goldspink on the role of the board in innovation. We will shatter some myths about the similarities and differences between innovation in the public and private sectors, important for directors who operate across both sectors.
- Key insights from research around the different forms of innovation.
- The styles of innovation executives should engage in and when.
- The importance of context and the implications this has for the board.
- The types of innovation that should be supported and what this means for governance.
- Key differences between the public and private sectors, that show what works for one will most certainly not work for the other.
Register for three or more webinars of your choice in one transaction, and you can take advantage of our bundle and save promotion. Receive 10% discount for three webinars or register for five or more and receive a 15% discount.
DPD UNITS = 5
Dr Robert Kay