A data-driven future: The opportunities and risks in data technology and cyber resilience
|Price (incl GST)|
|Members Single price||$0.00|
|Non-Members Single price||$130.00|
- Expiry Date: 25 June 2018
- Duration: 60 minutes
Data and digital technologies are integral to global economies, governments and societies, providing new opportunities for business, societal and personal benefit. Yet they bring increasing risk.
Our reliance on technology and its interconnection increases opportunity for criminal or other malicious activity that undermines these benefits, and threatens trust in organisations and its governance.
This webinar will cover:
- Strategy formulation through better understanding of data technologies, value of data, interconnectedness and new business.
- Emerging threats, setting your risk appetite for cyber breaches and your reporting obligations.
- Cyber resilience as an important innovation enabler and a competitive advantage.
- Cybersecurity as a critical organisational governance issue not just a technology/IT issue and one which requires both culture and policy support.
You should attend this must see webinar to:
- Understand emerging data technology opportunities.
- Identify risks in these data technologies.
- Explore the use of cyber resilience to manage risks and enable innovation.
DPD Units = 5
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.