Directors' Duties: Annual Financial Reporting Considerations for Directors
|Price (incl GST)|
|Members Single price||$89.00|
|Non-Members Single price||$130.00|
- Expiry Date: 2 May 2019
- Duration: 60 minutes
This one hour guided session considers what you need to be aware of as a director in carrying out your responsibilities in relation to end of year financial reporting.
You will learn to:
- Outline annual financial reporting processes
- Understand the consequences of poor financial reporting
- Identify key considerations regarding your financial reporting obligations
- Undertake solvency assessments and declarations
- Develop strategies for effective financial governance
- Identify questions for management and auditors
- Identify key areas of focus by ASIC
This webinar is particularly relevant for:
- New directors - Directors on audit committees of board,
- Chairs of audit committees
- CFOs and financial controllers
Register for three or more webinars of your choice in one transaction, and you can take advantage of our bundle and save promotion. Receive 10% discount for three webinars or register for five or more and receive a 15% discount.
DPD Units = 5
Richard Rassi GAICD
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.