Cyber Risk Governance
|Price (incl GST)|
|Members Single price||$89.00|
|Non-Members Single price||$130.00|
- Expiry Date: 25 June 2018
- Duration: 60 minutes
In this session Craig Davies from the Australian Cyber Security Growth Network will cover:
- What cyber risk looks like for a modern Australian business and how data breach laws may impact your business
- The responsibilities of directors in establishing, mitigating, managing cyber risk governance
- Establishing a security governance framework — Where to start when mapping out risks and your response
- Undertaking a strategic review to identify your cyber security capabilities and needs, board self–assessment of cyber literacy and skills, and prioritising the changes needed as part of the continuous and repeatable process
- Utilising external resources to develop your cyber governance framework and how to leverage trust to grow your business
Australian Cyber Security Growth Network
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.