Adaptive leadership for the NFP director in changing times
This webinar examines the challenges and opportunities being faced by not-for-profit directors in a rapidly changing environment. Andrew Donovan will focus on innovative practices NFP directors can apply in key sector areas to adapt and thrive in a moving environment.
The nature of the challenge
- Changing social and political discourse on the role of government, business and NFPs in society
- Economic and technological change
- Sector trends and disruptors and their implications
New ways of thinking
- The challenges and opportunities for NFP directors
- Working as a 21st century board (people, systems and structures)
- The imperative to pursue ‘impact’
Andrew will discuss these challenges and emerging opportunities and their application to NFP adaptive board strategy, risk considerations and management, and organisational culture.
Register for three or more webinars of your choice in one transaction, and you can take advantage of our bundle and save promotion. Receive 10% discount for three webinars or register for five or more and receive a 15% discount. *Series webinars are exempt from this offer.
DPD Units = 5
Andrew Donovan FAICD