The Role of the Not-for-Profit Director
|Price (incl GST)|
|Members Single price||$0.00|
|Non-Members Single price||$130.00|
- Expiry Date: 28 August 2018
- Duration: 60 minutes
- What is corporate governance and why we need boards
- The role of the NFP board
- How to appreciate the duties and responsibilities of a NFP director, as well as the rights and protections available
- How to determine if the board is governing in the best interests of the organisation
For more in-depth examination of the NFP director please consider the webinar Adaptive leadership for the NFP director in changing times
DPD Units = 5
Sarah-Jane Christensen MAICD
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.