Strategy and Risk for SME webinar Series (10% series discount applied)
|Price (incl GST)|
|Members Single price||$160.20|
|Non-Members Single price||$234.00|
This is a two part webinar series which will look at strategy and risk through the eyes of a small to medium business director. We will examine the key challenges in developing and monitoring the implementation of strategy and risk management systems with constrained resources, as well as the common risks encountered in this sector and how to measure and monitor them.
Register for the individual webinar of your interest or register for the Series and receive a 10% discount (this is already applied to Series pricing). Series registrations are exempt from bundle and save promotion.
Session 1 Overview
In this webinar we will look at strategy development and implementation. We will examine the key challenges in developing and monitoring the implementation of strategy with constrained resources, as well as the common challenges encountered in the SME sector.
What you will learn
- The importance of a clearly articulated direction.
- Supporting management - what and how?
- How to make your strategy operational - setting milestones, KPIs and effective communication and reporting.
- Common implementation traps and how they may be avoided.
- Lost direction? How to get back on track.
- Monitoring performance.
Session 2 Overview
In this webinar we will examine common risks within the SME sector and the management and reporting of risk with constrained resources.
What you will learn
- Establishing the risk appetite and risk profile of your organisation.
- To oversee the key (strategic, operational, compliance, governance, financial, branding and reputational) risks.
- Documenting risk strategy, risk policy and developing a risk matrix.
- Establishing and monitoring the risk culture and how to influence this.
- Crisis Management and disaster recovery.
DPD Units = 5 per session
Sarah Cobb GAICD