Informing the Board - The Power of Effective Board Reports
|Price (incl GST)|
|Members Single price||$89.00|
|Non-Members Single price||$130.00|
- Expiry Date: 30 May 2018
- Duration: 60 minutes
Designed to provide insight and tools for both managers who report to boards and for board members who ask managers to prepare reports.
We will cover:
- How directors determine what information to ask management to present to the board
- How management and the board work together in requesting and assessing information
- Frameworks for reporting to the board
- What a good board report looks like
- Tips on how to present board reports effectively
This webinar gives the opportunity to "walk in the shoes" of both the people who report to the board and the people who are reported to. It is practical and targeted and gives examples that can be immediately utilised and incorporated into daily practices.
Rosey Batt FAICD
ROSEY BATT & ASSOCIATES
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.