Clinical Governance: Protecting your patients and your reputation
|Price (incl GST)|
|Members Single price||$89.00|
|Non-Members Single price||$130.00|
- Expiry Date: 30 May 2018
- Duration: 60 minutes
Because clinical governance focuses the attention of the organisation on their clients or patients, it is often delegated to clinicians or health management.? But if clinical governance fails, then the reputation of the organisation is at risk along with the reputation of the directors and management.
This webinar will look not only at how to avoid things going wrong, but also consider how best to handle situations when they do so we still uphold our duty of care. It will focus on:
- Corporate governance models and structures
- A model of clinical governance and how it helps boards
- Roles of management and board
- Clinical leadership and quality care culture
- Clinical governance tools
- Clinical monitoring and evaluation & learning
- What to measure
- What to do when things go wrong
Vivienne Corcoran FAICD
Marketing Logic Pty Ltd
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.