Effective Stakeholder Reporting: The demand, the benefits and the practice
Stakeholder reporting of a company's strategy, governance, risk and performance internationally is commonly referred to internationally as integrated reporting. Over 1,500 companies globally are thought to adopt or reference the Integrated Reporting Framework.
This style of reporting is a concise communication about how an organisation's strategy, governance, performance and prospects lead to the creation of value in the short, medium and long term.
In this webinar you will learn about the demand, the benefits and practical insights to adopting such a reporting strategy. The session will cover:
- What is a framework for stakeholder reporting?
- What are the benefits of using an international framework?
- Is there a demand this type of information and why?
- Reporting in practice - key examples and results.
- How can a board embark on this process?
- Key ways to avoid any roadblocks to success.
Those from a listed company will find this webinar most useful as it will detail the information needs of investors and other stakeholders to enable clear capital allocation decisions. Learn different perspectives from the presenters - including the expectations of the world's largest asset manager and the CEO of Australian Council of Superannuation Investors, and a director from a listed company that has recently embarked on improved stakeholder reporting principles.
DPD Units = 5