Staying Protected - Understanding your D and O insurance
Directors carry personal liabilities in leading an organisation - be it a commercial or not-for-profit / for-purpose organisation. These liabilities can lead to claims that may have a financial and reputational impact.
During this presentation we will cover:
- Why is it important to understand your liabilities and how you can best protect yourself
- What sort of claims could be made against you?
- Demystifying the types of policies available and what to look out for in the fine print
- Personal protection vs organisational cover
- The interplay between D&O insurance and the Deeds of Indemnity
- Checklist to assist in reviewing your policy?
- Tips to avoid being caught out
Don't think it won't happen to you. Claims are made against directors and officers all the time - not-for-profit directors aren't immune. Preparation and awareness can be your best form of defence.
Aon Risk Services