Staying Protected - Understanding your D and O insurance
|Price (incl GST)|
- Expiry Date: 31 December 2018
- Duration: 60 minutes
Directors carry personal liabilities in leading an organisation - be it a commercial or not-for-profit / for-purpose organisation. These liabilities can lead to claims that may have a financial and reputational impact.
During this presentation we will cover:
- Why is it important to understand your liabilities and how you can best protect yourself
- What sort of claims could be made against you?
- Demystifying the types of policies available and what to look out for in the fine print
- Personal protection vs organisational cover
- The interplay between D&O insurance and the Deeds of Indemnity
- Checklist to assist in reviewing your policy?
- Tips to avoid being caught out
Don't think it won't happen to you. Claims are made against directors and officers all the time - not-for-profit directors aren't immune. Preparation and awareness can be your best form of defence.
Aon Risk Services
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.