The changing role of audit committees
|Price (incl GST)|
- Expiry Date: 28 August 2018
- Duration: 45 minutes
The AICD recently released its third edition of the guide Audit Committees: A Guide to Good Practice. This session will cover the latest developments that will impact the role of the audit committee.
An independent audit committee is a fundamental component of good corporate governance. It is important that members are clear as to their role and responsibilities and have the most up-to-date information.
During the first 30 minutes of this webinar you will hear from AICD?s Senior Policy Adviser Kerry Hicks on the recent developments impacting audit committees focussing on :
- The latest revision of the latest ASX Corporate Governance Principles
- The changes to audit reporting and its link to the audit committee
- The guidance provided by the regulator in relation to financial reporting obligations
Following the update, there will be plenty of time for discussion so if you have specific questions that you would like answered during this time please email them in advance to email@example.com. They will be presented anonymously and answered in the last 15 minutes of the webinar.
This webinar will be a very useful reference tool for especially relevant for risk and compliance managers, internal auditors, external auditors and senior management to understand the link of their work with the roles and responsibilities of the audit committee.
* You will need to register using your member ID and complete two 45 minute webinars to accrue 5 DPD units. (Select from either Budget update or this Audit update).
Kerry Hicks GAICD
Senior Policy Adviser
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.