Getting Started as a Director: Key considerations before accepting your first appointment
|Price (incl GST)|
- Expiry Date: 31 December 2018
- Duration: 60 minutes
Demand for directors is growing. However tightening regulatory demands and community expectations mean it has never been more important to exercise caution when seeking and accepting a board position.
This session will arm aspiring board members with the tools to build a practical action plan for building a board portfolio
What you will learn
- Understand the drivers for board appointment processes.
- Develop your value proposition for attracting boardroom opportunities.
- Understand the due diligence requirements when offered an appointment.
- Recognise the red flags ? the warning signs of a board position you want to avoid.
- Understand the personal risks involved and the importance of associated insurance cover.
Elizabeth Jameson's new book ''Developing Your Director Career'' will be launched by AICD in November as a companion to this webinar. Keep an eye on the bookstore for further details and to pre-order shortly.
Register for three or more webinars of your choice in one transaction, and you can take advantage of our bundle and save promotion. Receive 10% discount for three webinars or register for five or more and receive a 15% discount.
DPD Units = 5
Elizabeth Jameson FAICD
Board Matters Pty Ltd
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.