Turnaround Fundamentals: Preparing to be an effective director during the tough times
|Price (incl GST)|
|Members Single price||$89.00|
|Non-Members Single price||$130.00|
- Expiry Date: 20 February 2019
- Duration: 60 minutes
- How to equip your board with the right mix of skills and styles to ensure it will identify and address underlying performance issues
- What the early warning signs are and where to find them
- The keys to developing a successful 'turnaround plan' i.e. the actions that are likely to lead to a return to financial health (and if done properly, the actions that will provide directors with access to the new safe harbour from liability for insolvent trading)
- The importance of the board’s focus on viability during the turnaround process
- How to develop positive and honest relationships with your key stakeholders
- How the new 'safe harbour' law assists in a successful turnaround
Register for three or more webinars of your choice in one transaction, and you can take advantage of our bundle and save promotion. Receive 10% discount for three webinars or register for five or more and receive a 15% discount. *Series webinars are exempt from this offer.
DPD Units = 5
Macaire Bromley GAICD
Business Consultant & Board Adviser
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.