The role of the school board director - Part 1
|Price (incl GST)|
|Members Single price||$89.00|
|Non-Members Single price||$130.00|
- Expiry Date: 28 March 2019
- Duration: 60 minutes
This session emphasises the practical elements that contribute to good school governance.
You will learn to:
- Understand the duties and responsibilities of the school board director
- Adapt key governance principles to the distinctive characteristics of a school environment
- Identify the skills a school board director needs to be effective in their role
- Determine whether the board is governing in the best interests of the school
The webinar provides tools and frameworks for school directors and examines contemporary governance issues. It is designed to stimulate thinking and generate ideas and questions that school boards should ask.
The series and each session has been NESA approved. Please see the NESA website for further details.
DPD Units = 15 for the series or 5 for each part
Register for three or more webinars of your choice in one transaction, and you can take advantage of our bundle and save promotion. Receive 10% discount for three webinars or register for five or more and receive a 15% discount.
Rosina Hislop FAICD
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.