Risk oversight for school boards - Part 3
|Price (incl GST)|
- Expiry Date: 28 May 2019
- Duration: 60 minutes
This session explores the school board's role in overseeing and managing risk.
You will learn to:
- Develop and review your school's risk appetite
- Oversee the development of a robust risk management framework
- Recognise the link between risk, strategy and decision making
- Examine your school's risk culture
- Consider the board's role in a crisis
The webinar provides a practical approach for school boards to understand their school's risk profile and assess and monitor risk.
The series and each session has been NESA approved. Please see the NESA website for further details.
DPD Units = 15 for the series or 5 for each part
Register for three or more webinars of your choice in one transaction, and you can take advantage of our bundle and save promotion. Receive 10% discount for three webinars or register for five or more and receive a 15% discount.
Rosina Hislop FAICD
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.