Strategy for school boards - Part 2
|Price (incl GST)|
|Members Single price||$89.00|
|Non-Members Single price||$130.00|
Wed, 28 March 2018, 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM (AEDT)
View local times
- Expiry Date: 28 March 2019
- Duration: 60 minutes
This session explores how to develop and oversee successful strategy implementation and the characteristics of a strategic school board.
You will learn to:
- Develop a clear strategic intent which adds value
- Engage with the principal and school management in setting strategic direction
- Set milestones, key performance indicators and establish reporting frameworks
- Align your school annual business plan and budget to your strategy
- Dynamically review strategy and keep it top of the board agenda
- Understand why strategies fail and how to mitigate this
The webinar provides contemporary tools and frameworks for strategic thinking and scenario planning for the long term future of your school.
The series and each session has been NESA approved. Please see the NESA website for further details.
DPD Units = 15 for the series or 5 for each part
Register for three or more webinars of your choice in one transaction, and you can take advantage of our bundle and save promotion. Receive 10% discount for three webinars or register for five or more and receive a 15% discount.
Rosina Hislop FAICD
Can't make this session at the scheduled time?
A recording of this session is available. Simply choose the recording option when registering for this session. An email with a link to view the recording will be sent within approximately 48 hours of the live session.
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.