Effective media engagement for directors
|Price (incl GST)|
- Expiry Date: 29 December 2018
- Duration: 60 minutes
As an active or aspiring director, it’s highly likely you will be dealing with the media at some stage, whether reluctantly or not.
It can be a very short window but your media performance can have an enormous influence on your own reputation as well as that of the business or organisation you represent.
Shaun Fewings senior media officer for Public affairs NSW Police with over 30 years industry experience, will conduct this webinar covering:
- What business stories makes news and why your organisation maybe of interest
- How you can effectively engage with all forms of media including the changing landscape of social media
- Interview techniques and key message development
- Identifying pending negative issues and understanding the precautionary processes to have in place
- Common mistakes to avoid
Importantly, the techniques and points covered in this webinar are not only useful when dealing with media (radio, print, TV, online, social media) but also in general communication with your clients and stakeholders and other public audiences.
Senior Media Office, Public Affairs
NSW Police Force
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.