Developing Your Director Career Series (20% series discount applied)
|Price (incl GST)|
|Members Single price||$356.00|
|Non-Members Single price||$520.00|
- Expiry Date: 23 December 2019
- Duration: 300 minutes
Demand for directors is growing. However tightening regulatory demands and community expectations mean it can take several years to snare the first board seat. This series will cover all aspects from creating your director profile, joining a new board to leaving a board. It will arm you with new knowledge and skills in preparation for the personal, governance, legal and business demands to take a seat at the board table.
- Part 1 - The art and science of board recruitment (Wednesday 21 February)
- Part 2 - Matching your value proposition to boards (Wednesday 14 March)
- Part 3 - Crafting you board-ready brand (Wednesday 18 April)
- Part 4 - Boardroom opportunity quantitative due diligence (Wednesday 23 May)
- Part 5 - Boardroom opportunity and ongoing qualitative due diligence (Wednesday 20 June)
*A special series discount of 20% has been applied. Therefore instead of paying 5 x $89 (member) = $445, you pay $356 .
Elizabeth Jameson has authored the book ‘Developing your Director Career’ available for purchase. Purchase the book and get the five part webinar series for the member price of $300 instead of $445 (32% discount). Email firstname.lastname@example.org once you have purchased the book to retrieve the ‘promocode’.
Elizabeth Jameson FAICD
Board Matters Pty Ltd
Can't make this session at the scheduled time?
A recording of this session is available. Simply choose the recording option when registering for this session. An email with a link to view the recording will be sent within approximately 48 hours of the live session.
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.