Developing Your Director Career Series Part 1 - The art and science of board recruitment
|Price (incl GST)|
- Expiry Date: 23 December 2018
- Duration: 60 minutes
When you are planning your boardroom career it is helpful to start with a full appreciation of how director recruitment, selection and appointment decisions are made by organisations. This webinar will examine in more detail the drivers of board recruitment from the point of view of boards, and in particular will help participants to gain an understanding of:
- The approaches commonly taken by board succession policies and plans
- How boards construct a board composition matrix to identify missing competencies on the board
- The difference between elected and appointed positions on boards and who makes the decision to appoint in each case
- How boards go about identifying and recruiting candidates to fill those gaps
- Board recruiters and how they work
At the end of this session you should have acquired an action plan for areas to focus on and or have the knowledge you need to act at short notice to get shortlisted for a board position.
Elizabeth Jameson has authored the book ‘Developing your Director Career’ available for pre-purchase. Purchase the book and get the five part webinar series for the member price of $300 instead of $445 (32% discount). Email firstname.lastname@example.org once you have purchased the book to retrieve the ‘promocode’.
Purchase the five part webinar series and receive a 20% discount.
Elizabeth Jameson FAICD
Board Matters Pty Ltd
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.