Developing Your Director Career Series Part 2 - Matching your value proposition to boards
|Price (incl GST)|
|Members Single price||$89.00|
|Non-Members Single price||$130.00|
Wed, 14 March 2018, 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (AEDT)
View local times
- Expiry Date: 21 December 2018
- Duration: 60 minutes
This webinar will focus on how you identify your own 'brand' or value proposition in reference to what boards are looking for, and in particular will help participants to gain an understanding of:
- The key differences between the different types of boards (advisory and fiduciary)
- The different board requirements for different types of organisations (listed, private, public sector and NFP social enterprises)
- How to develop your 'elevator pitch' clearly identifying your value to a board
- The best networks for advancing your boardroom aspirations once you understand your value to a board
At the end of this session you should have an understanding of which type of organisation 'fits' you and be armed with the skills to define your true value to a board.
Elizabeth Jameson has authored the book 'Developing your Director Career' available for purchase. Purchase the book and get the five part webinar series for the member price of $300 instead of $445 (32% discount). Email firstname.lastname@example.org once you have purchased the book to retrieve the 'promo-code'.
Purchase the five part webinar series and receive a 20% discount.
DPD Units = 5
Elizabeth Jameson FAICD
Board Matters Pty Ltd
Can't make this session at the scheduled time?
A recording of this session is available. Simply choose the recording option when registering for this session. An email with a link to view the recording will be sent within approximately 48 hours of the live session.
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.