Recorded Event: Transformation of Boards
|Price (incl GST)|
|Members Single price||$29.00|
|Non-Members Single price||$130.00|
- Expiry Date: 28 June 2018
- Duration: 60 minutes
Kyle Loades FAICD (previous Chair of NRMA) and Tony Shepherd AO MAICD (Chair of GWS) reveal the paths their boards are taking to ensure an effective sustainable future for their organisation as well as sharing key insights on:
- How they developed and revitalised their organisation at the board and executive level
- The importance of the board setting the right culture for the organisation
- Implementing processes to ensure a sustainable future for the company
- The role of the chair in ensuring the board members are ready to embrace new challenges
- The importance of the relationship between the chair and the CEO
Please note: this is a recording of a previously-held event. Webinar participants will be unable to engage with the speakers or other participants. Please let us know your thoughts on this new on-demand offering at firstname.lastname@example.org
This recording is not included in the Bundle & Save promotion.
DPD Units = 5
Tony Shepherd AO MAICD
Chair, GWS Giants
Kyle Loades FAICD
President and recent Chair NRMA
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.