Crisis Management Series: Part 1 - Preparing for a crisis
|Price (incl GST)|
- Expiry Date: 14 June 2019
- Duration: 60 minutes
Crisis has become a new global norm. The board's responsibility in crisis has, and continues to, change rapidly. Corporate and not-for-profit boards alike are now expected to know of problems that are brewing deep within their organisations and they are expected to be prepared and to act swiftly in the event of a crisis.
The webinar series will discuss the prevention, preparedness, response and recovery (PPRR) framework and this session will focus on prevention and planning activities covering:
Prevention and Preparedness (PP)
- Getting the board ready
- Anticipating crisis - ensuring 360 degree risk assessments are performed
- Who's ready for a crisis - examining competence and confidence in all areas of the business
- What could harm us - development of scenario generation
- Assessing your crisis preparedness and making the shift from conscious incompetence to unconscious competence
At the end of the webinar you will understand what steps to take to ensure your board is highly functional prior to a crisis hitting, and the need for a crisis management plan (board included).
DPD Units = 5
Global Business Resilience
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.