Crisis Management Series: Part 2 - Dealing with a crisis situation
|Price (incl GST)|
|Members Single price||$89.00|
|Non-Members Single price||$130.00|
Tue, 19 June 2018, 12:00 PM to 1:00PM (AEST)
View local times
- Expiry Date: 10 January 2019
- Duration: 60 minutes
What are the key competencies a board and organisations need to have when dealing with an emerging and evolving crisis situation? During this webinar we will cover the areas of response and recovery from a crisis. Firstly Mark will cover the unique dynamics that emerge during a crisis and are not always present or considered during normal operations. As well as the response activities of:
- Executing the current plans in place.
- Executing your communications strategy
- Managing the media juggernaut (traditional media and social media)
- What are your go-to tools for a crisis response, to ensure an effective response
Lastly Mark will discuss when to shift from responding activities into recovering and evaluating your crisis response covering:
- Returning to normal operations — what does normal look like?
- Questions asked in every crisis
- Conducting a thorough diagnostic and review of the crisis including an analysis of the processes, tools and capabilities.
- Turning a negative situation into a positive outcome.
At the end of the webinar you will understand what tools, processes and capabilities come into play during a crisis, and what is critical to the recovery and return to business as usual.
DPD Units = 5
Global Business Resilience
Can't make this session at the scheduled time?
A recording of this session is available. Simply choose the recording option when registering for this session. An email with a link to view the recording will be sent within approximately 48 hours of the live session.
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.