Lessons Learned: Strategic responses to disruption
|Price (incl GST)|
- Expiry Date: 28 June 2019
- Duration: 60 minutes
Organisations of all types are having their market sector, income stream and entire business models disrupted by changed client expectations, updated and new legislation, and new industry entrants.
This webinar will analyse a number of mainly Australian SMEs whose businesses have been disrupted and how they dealt with this. We will examine organisations such as Starlight Foundation, Oxfam and Charity: Water who have faced and overcome disruption. As well as some organisations currently facing disruption.
With the benefit of hindsight we will :
- Examine any indicators of a coming disruption and how the board could have discovered these
- Assess their strategic response when their business were under threat or already being compromised
- Breakdown and assess their actual response against what they could have done if they’d recognised the issue earlier
- Examine ways to enable boards/directors to lead continuous innovation strategies in a disruptive world, such as continuous evaluation of board operations
Learn from others on what key identifiers to look for, insight into addressing disruption and strategic responses that led to a positive outcome. Apply this to your board and potentially identify similar issues sooner.
Michael Lifson GAICD
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.