Directors' Regulatory Update
|Price (incl GST)|
- Expiry Date: 30 January 2019
- Duration: 60 minutes
Directors play a critical role in overseeing compliance with the law and need to be up-to-date with the latest regulatory changes. This session will explore changes to the regulatory environment including:
- Learnings from the APRA CBA report
- Hayne Royal Commission update
- Modern slavery reform - Commonwealth and NSW legislation
Time permitting we will also cover:
- Enhanced protection for whistleblowers
- The introduction of ‘deferred prosecution agreements’
- A new ‘failure to prevent foreign bribery’ offence
AICD policy team will provide information about the implications of these changes and what they mean for directors and boards. Send any questions in advance to email@example.com.
DPD Units = 5
Head of Policy, Advocacy
Lucas Ryan GAICD
AICD Senior Policy Advisor
Kerry Hicks GAICD
Senior Policy Adviser
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.