Part 2 - In-depth look at different types of committees
|Price (incl GST)|
Tue, 21 August 2018, 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM (AEST)
View local times
- Expiry Date: 21 August 2019
- Duration: 90 minutes
Committees need to report effectively to the board so that all directors are adequately informed. This 1.5 hour webinar focuses on the role and running of a number of both new emerging and traditional common place committees, including best practice guidelines unique to that type of committee.
What you will learn:
Committees to meet today’s and future needs:
- Technology, Cyber Risk, Innovation
Traditional committees of will cover:
- Audit and Risk Committee overview
- Understand the role, regulations and the law, objectives and charter
- Key internal relationships – Board and management, CEO and CFO
- How do they work with an external auditor and an internal auditor?
- Non-standard issues an audit and risk committee may face – fraud, whistle blowers, material reinstatements
- Nomination and Remuneration Committee
- Understand the role, regulations, law, objectives and charter
- Key internal relationships – Board and management, CEO
- CEO evaluation and succession planning
- Board’s role in human capital and compensation beyond the CEO
- Strategies around design and monitoring of executive compensation and incentive plans
- Identifying, assessing and managing the major risks associated with compensation
- Governance Committee
- Understand the role, purpose and unique matters
- Executive Committee
- Understand the role, purpose and members
- Fundraising Committee
- Understand the role, purpose and unique matters particularly for NFP’s
Register for the individual webinar of your interest or register for the three webinars in the series and receive 15% off webinar pricing.
Register for three or more individual webinars of your choice in one transaction, and you can take advantage of our bundle and save promotion. Receive 10% discount for three webinars or register for five or more and receive a 15% discount.
DPD Units = 5
Sarah Cobb GAICD
Can't make this session at the scheduled time?
A recording of this session is available. Simply choose the recording option when registering for this session. An email with a link to view the recording will be sent within approximately 48 hours of the live session.
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.