Reputation - the greatest asset and the greatest risk of all
|Price (incl GST)|
- Expiry Date: 28 May 2019
- Duration: 60 minutes
The APRA CBA report is a landmark report and is on the recommended reading list for most boards. This together with the Hayne royal commission and responses to recent corporate scandals is driving sharpened focus on director and regulator expectations in the areas of community expectation, social license, conduct, values and non-financial risk.
Todd Davies contends that this ultimately boils down to reputation risk and brand integrity and should be one of the core areas of focus for every board.
In this webinar he will draw out the key points from recent inquiries, provide thoughts on where regulation is heading, provide suggestions on how to put sharp focus on the things that really matter, and how to tune your organisation’s risk efforts to support this effort. The session promises to be thought provoking, challenging as well as providing some practical things that directors can act on immediately.
The webinar will consider:
- Common themes from recent inquiries — what the regulator community is saying and what it means for directors in all sectors.
- The most important elements from the APRA CBA report and the banking royal commission and other public inquiries and scandals.
- Reputation risk — why it is your biggest risk of all and what to do about it
- Refocusing on non-financial risks — practical steps to drive appropriate rigour and urgency.
- Some practical interpretations on social license, community expectations, brand integrity and conduct risk.
- Diagnostics and ideas to assess where you are today and where you need to be in the near term.
- This webinar is recommended for any director or officer responsible for risk management in their organisation - C-suite, risk committee chairs, proactive board members.
Suggested pre-reading: Executive Summary of the Prudential Inquiry into the Commonwealth Bank of Australia
DPD Units: 5
Register for three or more webinars of your choice in one transaction, and you can take advantage of our bundle and save promotion. Receive 10% discount for three webinars or register for five or more and receive a 15% discount.
Founder, Todd Davies and Associates
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.