Reputation - the greatest asset and the greatest risk of all
|Price (incl GST)|
Tue, 31 July 2018, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (AEST)
View local times
- Expiry Date: 28 May 2019
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Common themes from recent inquiries — what the regulator community is saying and what it means for directors in all sectors.
- The most important elements from the APRA CBA report and the banking royal commission and other public inquiries and scandals.
- Reputation risk — why it is your biggest risk of all and what to do about it
- Refocusing on non-financial risks — practical steps to drive appropriate rigour and urgency.
- Some practical interpretations on social license, community expectations, brand integrity and conduct risk.
- Diagnostics and ideas to assess where you are today and where you need to be in the near term.
- This webinar is recommended for any director or officer responsible for risk management in their organisation - C-suite, risk committee chairs, proactive board members.
Founder, Todd Davies and Associates
Can't make this session at the scheduled time?
A recording of this session is available. Simply choose the recording option when registering for this session. An email with a link to view the recording will be sent within approximately 48 hours of the live session.
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.