The Role of the Not-for-profit Director
|Price (incl GST)|
- Expiry Date: 28 May 2019
- Duration: 60 minutes
This introductory session outlines the duties and responsibilities of directors with specific focus on the not-for-profit sector. The webinar will explore questions that all NFP directors should consider.
You will learn:
- What is corporate governance and why we need boards
- The role of the NFP board
- How to appreciate the duties and responsibilities of a NFP director, as well as the rights and protections available
- How to determine if the board is governing in the best interests of the organisation
- The changing NFP landscape
For further information on the NFP sector please take a look at ‘NFP Governance and Performance Study 2018’ webinar.
Register for three or more webinars of your choice in one transaction, and you can take advantage of our bundle and save promotion. Receive 10% discount for three webinars or register for five or more and receive a 15% discount. *Series webinars are exempt from this offer.
DPD Units = 5
Sarah-Jane Walsh FAICD
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.