The Essential Director Update 2018
An indispensable and concise update for directors, delivered by eminent director Graham Bradley AM FAICD, for stimulating discussion on governance, regulation and business trends. He will provide insights and focus on real examples to bring the current issues to life.
He will cover a broad spectrum of current issues including:
The governance environment
- Hayne Royal Commission
- CBA APRA report
- Proposed revisions to ASX’s Principles and Guidelines
- Shareholder activism
- Executive remuneration
- Director liability
- NFP governance and performance study
The business environment
- Trust and business legitimacy
- Blueprint for Growth 2018
- Data privacy and security
- Reputational risk
- Trade wars
The regulatory environment
- ASIC regulatory priorities
- Whistleblower reforms
- Modern slavery reporting legislation
- APRA priorities including BEAR regime
- ACCC compliance and enforcement priorities
This session is for members only. Please have your membership number ready for registration.
Please register for the recording if you are unable to attend the live event.
DPD Units = 10
Graham Bradley AM FAICD
Angus Armour FAICD
Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director AICD
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.