Mergers for NFPs in the face of NDIS disruption
|Price (incl GST)|
Wed, 21 November 2018, 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (AEDT)
View local times
- Expiry Date: 28 August 2019
- Duration: 60 minutes
'The disruptive impact of the new NDIS funding model on traditional providers is going to make Uber's impact on the taxi industry or Airbnb's effect on hotels, for instance, pale into insignificance'. Australian Financial Review 6 October 2016.
This session emphasises key factors boards should consider in their merger and acquisition strategy as a response to a business model disruption including those effected by the NDIS.
You will cover:
- The role of M&As in a not-for-profit organisation's strategy
- Challenges of M&As for not-for-profit directors and boards
- The suitability of a proposed M&A transaction for your organisation, taking strategic and cultural fit into account
- Current and relevant trends, frameworks and regulatory requirements of M&A transactions
- The relationship between board and management in implementing major organisational changes associated with a merger or acquisition
The webinar provides tools and frameworks for directors to assist in assessing strategic options around mergers and acquisitions. It is designed specifically for board directors in the Not-for-profit sector and those who report to non-profit boards, who are facing disruption and considering mergers and acquisitions as a strategic response.
DPD Units = 5
Rosina Hislop FAICD
Can't make this session at the scheduled time?
A recording of this session is available. Simply choose the recording option when registering for this session. An email with a link to view the recording will be sent within approximately 48 hours of the live session.
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.