FREE FOR MEMBERS - A whole school approach in secondary schools
|Price (incl GST)|
|Members Single price||$0.00|
|Non-Members Single price||$176.00|
|Students Single price||$0.00|
- Expiry Date: 10 November 2019
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Views: 2 views per purchase
This webinar aims to provide participants with knowledge and understanding of how to implement a whole school approach in a secondary school setting. Participants will have the opportunity to hear presentations by three speech pathologists who are currently working within several schools in Victoria and New South Wales. The webinar will cover the various service delivery models, analysis and use of data and the benefits, challenges and advice participants will find useful when working in secondary schools.
What I will learn: By the end of this webinar, the aim is that you should be able to:
- Understand and gain confidence in the implementation of a whole school approach in a secondary school
- Gain practical advice on how to talk to schools, analyse data and apply change management principles
- Recognise the diversity of a Speech Pathologist’s role in the education sector
- Apply this knowledge to your current or future roles in secondary schools
Who should attend?
- Registrants must be speech pathologists.
- This workshop is relevant for speech pathologists with an interest in developing their skills in working in secondary schools using a whole school approach.
What do I need to read beforehand?
It is highly recommended you read Speech Pathology Australia’s ‘Speech Pathology in Schools’ resource available on the website in the ‘Resources for Speech Pathologists’ section.
CPD Points awarded: One PSR point per hour – two PSR point for this webinar
Julia Starling (Dr)
PhD, LCST, MS(SLP), MSPA, CPSP
The University of Sydney, NSW