Speech Pathology in Schools - whole school service delivery in primary settings Part two: Case studies
|Price (incl GST)|
|Members Single price||$88.00|
|Non-Members Single price||$176.00|
|Students Single price||$66.00|
- Expiry Date: 9 March 2020
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Views: 2 views per purchase
This webinar aims to provide participants with concrete examples from two different primary schools where the approach has been used for over 10 years.
What I will learn: By the end of this webinar, the aim is that you should be able to:
- Understand and gain confidence in the implementation of a whole school approach in a primary school
- Gain practical advice on how to analyse data and implement specific interventions
- Recognise the diversity of a Speech Pathologist’s role in the education sector and how to adapt for a school’s individual needs
- Apply this knowledge to your current or future roles in primary schools
Who should attend?
Registrants must be speech pathologists or speech pathology students.
This workshop is relevant for speech pathologists with an interest in developing their skills in working in primary schools using a whole school approach.
What do I need to read beforehand?
It is highly recommended you read Speech Pathology Australia’s ‘Speech Pathology in Schools’ resource available on the website in the ‘Resources for Speech Pathologists’ section.
Mahogany Rise Primary School, Frankston North, VIC