Certification and Verification for NDIS Registration
|Price (incl GST)|
|Members Single price||$0.00|
|Non-Members Single price||$176.00|
|Students Single price||$0.00|
- Expiry Date: 10 December 2020
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Views: 2 views per purchase
Members in NSW and SA who are registering or re-registering with the NDIS are now having to engage with the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding commission (the Commission) and the Framework (NQSF).
The state and territory governments will continue to be responsible for managing registration while the NQSF is rolled out nationally, with the other states rolling out in 2019, and Western Australia by 2020.
All providers registering with the NDIS will be required to undertake some level of credentialing.
By the end of this webinar participants will:
- Understand the basics of the NQSF
- Understand the process of applying for registration or reregistration, and the timelines associated with this.
- Be aware of the resources available from the Commission, SPA and other sources, to support them in the process
- Understand the aims and process of quality auditing
- Understand the types and range of evidence that may be sought by auditors when undertaking Certification of providers.
Who should attend:
- Registrants must be speech pathologists.
- This workshop is targeted for speech pathologists who are considering or who have decided to register for the NDIS, regardless of years of experience ? particularly for provision of Early Childhood Supports.
- While largely targeted to speech pathologists ?who are, or are wishing to work in private practice, the information may also be of interest for those working in other sectors, and in government and non-government organisations in the disability sector.
- While particularly relevant to speech pathologists providing supports in SA and NSW, it will assist others to prepare for the introduction of the NQSF.
- No required knowledge or skills
What do I need to read beforehand?
While there are no required pre-readings, it is suggested that workshop participants visit SPA"s information about the NDIS, ?the NDIS website ( look at the information on the Provider page) and the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Commission website.
CPD Points awarded: 1.5 PSR points
National Advisor, Disability
Speech Pathology Australia