FREE FOR MEMBERS - Ethical and effective marketing for your private practice
|Price (incl GST)|
|Members Single price||$0.00|
|Non-Members Single price||$176.00|
|Students Single price||$0.00|
- Expiry Date: 29 October 2020
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Views: 2 views per purchase
Session Overview: This online event aims
What I will learn: By the end of this workshop, the aim is that you should be able to:
- Learn how marketing fits into your overall business strategy
- Discover the basics of marketing theory applied to an allied health context
- Understand and apply SPA Advertising Guidelines appropriately
- Identify how to accurately track the success of marketing efforts using data
- Differentiate between marketing ideas and marketing strategies
- Recognise strategies that are likely to work (and those that aren't) to improve your referral rate
- Understand how to create a basic marketing plan
- Apply learnings to generate new marketing and promotion ideas for your unique practice needs
Who should attend?
This event will be suitable and useful for any speech pathologist (or other health professional) who is currently in private practice or is considering starting a private practice.
What do I need to do beforehand?
There is no recommended pre-reading.
CPD Points awarded: 1.5 PSR points
Therapy Alliance Group