Tax for BAS Agents and Bookkeepers - Payroll Tax and WorkCover - an overview
Payroll Tax and WorkCover - an overview
This session will include:
- Payroll tax and WorkCover - the basics
- When is an employer liable for Payroll tax
- When is an employer liable for WorkCover
- Which workers is an employer/payer liable to make payments in respect of?
- How the rules apply in different states
- The consequences for an employer who has workers in multiple states
- Grouping provisions for multiple businesses
Recordings of our Live Online sessions are also available which can be viewed 3 times. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at any time (Note: If you stop playback this will count as a view).
This session is part of the following seriesLive Online - Tax for BAS Agents and Bookkeepers 2016
BBS (Accounting), LL.B, Dip Ed, CPA, CA. Senior Tax Trainer