Live Online - Special Topic Training 2017: GST implications for importers and exporters
|Price (incl GST)|
- Expiry Date: 6 September 2019
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Views: 3 views per purchase
GST implications for importers and exporters
- How do the GST cross-border rules apply to Australian businesses?
- Acquisitions of goods and services/intangibles from offshore suppliers
- Exporting goods and making supplies of services/intangibles to non-residents
All TaxBanter tax training qualifies as eligible CPE/CPD hours.
CPD/CPE: 1.5 hours
Recordings of our Live Online sessions are also available which can be viewed 3 times. (Note: If you stop playback this will count as a view).
This session is part of the following seriesLive Online - Special Topic Training - 2017
Senior Tax Trainer