FBT 2017: Government and NFPs - everything you need to know, webinar
This webinar will cover key issues that are relevant to Government & NFP employers when preparing to lodge the 2017 FBT return.
During the session we will explore the best of the FBT issues raised in the TaxEd Q&A service. This will be a treasure trove of real life Government and NFP FBT issues.
The session will focus on key benefit areas:
- Work-horse vehicle issues
- Pooled cars
- New log book rules for fleet vehicles
- Tax-exempt body entertainment fringe benefits
- Leisure facility access - entertainment?
Otherwise deductible issues
- HECS and HELP related benefit issues
- Domestics and Overseas conference travel expenses
- The 1 April 2016 Meal Entertainment and Entertainment Facility Leasing changes revisited including transitional issues
- Living Away From Home/Remote area/Relocation issues
- Salary Packaging issues in 2016/17
- Issues with overpaid salary
- Minor benefits
- Work related items
- Reportable Fringe Benefits issues
Attendees will receive a comprehensive set of notes.
CPD Points: 2 hours
You may also be interested in this session:
FBT 2017: Government and NFPs - cars and entertainment - everything you need to know, webinar
TaxEd Director & Technical Panel
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view.