GST Rules for Not-for-Profits
This session will explore the application of GST to a range of transactions typically undertaken by NFPs including:
- Fundraising activities: events, auctions, raffles, bingo, etc;
- Non-commercial activities and benchmarking;
- Gifts, donations and sponsorships; and
- Administrative matters including sub-entities and grouping.
The objectives of this session are to:
- Provide an overview of the governing GST principles
- Review the specific GST rules applicable to Not-for-Profit entities
- Provide practical examples of the application of the rules
- Increase your confidence with the GST rules that apply to Not-for-Profit entities
CPD points: 1
TaxEd Director & Technical Panel
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view.